Please read the terms and conditions carefully, before making a reservation at Villa Frantzén.
Card Authorizations for Reservations up to 6 guests:
For reservations, up to 6 guests must provide credit card details on their selected date and time for authorization purposes. Authorization incurs 1THB payment for card authentication via a payment gateway, after which this amount will be refunded back into the guests’ account. Please note that all guests are required to make a credit card guarantee upon making a reservation at Villa Frantzén.
If no credit card authorization is completed, the reservation will not be confirmed.
Deposit Card Payment for Reservations of groups of 7 to 12 guests:
Reservations for groups of 7 guests and above
On their selected date and time, they must provide credit card details for authorization and a 50% deposit for their reservation to guarantee the booking via bank transfer. The 50% deposit will be deducted from the guest’s final bill. Please note that all guests are required to make a credit card guarantee upon making a reservation at Villa Frantzén and all groups of 7 and above are required to pay the 50% deposit to secure the booking via transfer.
If no credit card authorization and payment are completed, the 7+ group reservation will not be confirmed.
Villa Frantzén accepts only email cancellations.
Cancellations made up to 24 hours before reservation time will not incur any cancellation fee.
For cancellations made less than 24 hours ahead of your reservation time, Villa Frantzén reserves the right to charge you a cancellation fee of 4200 THB net per person. In the case of cancellation due to health-related reasons kindly present a medical certificate as proof to void the cancellation fee.
In the case of force majeure which permits the company to be able to provide service to a guest’s booking for 7 persons or more, Villa Frantzén may reschedule the guest’s booking to a different date at their convenience or refund the 50% deposit made for the reservation.
ARRIVING AT VILLA FRANTZÉN
Please plan 2.5 h for the experience.
Your reservation will be held for 15 minutes, after which the table will be released for another booking. Please inform us at your earliest convenience of any changes or delay to your reservation on the day.
Please note that children under 10 years old are not allowed in the restaurant, unless in one of our private dining rooms. Also, no food or beverages from outside can be consumed at Villa Frantzén.
At Villa Frantzén we kindly request our guests to arrive dressed smart-casual.
Gentlemen are asked to come in long trousers and covered shoes.
Dietary restrictions or Allergies:
Please inform us of any food allergies or dietary restrictions. Do note that we are unable to accommodate vegans, or menus free from milk protein. Late requests will not be accommodated.
Any special and seating requests are subject to availability.
Valets at your Service:
Our valet service is free of charge to all our visitors. Feel free to see our valet drivers for assistance. They are situated just outside the patio of the restaurant directly to the right.
No Pets Policy:
Please do not bring any pets to Villa Frantzén.
No Corkage fee/ BYOB policy:
At Villa Frantzén BYOB policy is not allowed. We have a great selection of versatile wines from classic labels to new-age wines available in our vast wine cellar. Please contact our Head Sommelier or Sommelier to advise you with your wine options and preferences for the evening.
Private Dining Rooms Booking:
To book private dining rooms, please contact our reservations team at firstname.lastname@example.org
There is no extra fee for room reservations however do keep in mind that these rooms are meant for group bookings mainly. Preferences for rooms cannot be guaranteed and are subject to availability.
Terms and conditions:
1. The voucher may be purchased at the Villa Frantzén restaurant during the restaurant opening times or a request can be made via email to email@example.com The voucher value must be specified by the person purchasing the voucher and a name and contact number and email must be provided to be assigned to the voucher.
2. The voucher is single-use and valid for 12 months from the date of issue. Unused vouchers will not be refunded or attributed to any transactions past their expiry date.
3. Minimum purchase value of a voucher is 1000 THB.
4. Vouchers may be redeemed for gastronomic experiences at Villa Frantzén restaurant and Villa Frantzén Cocktail Bar in Bangkok. They cannot be redeemed at any other restaurants in the Frantzén Group.
5. Each voucher possesses a unique code that is ascribed to a particular guest name. Guest, when making a booking should inform of the voucher number during reservation and must present the voucher upon reservation in order to redeem it. Photos or photocopies of the vouchers will not be accepted to honour the payment. After use, the restaurant will retain the voucher to mark it as used.
6. When purchased, the voucher can be shipped to any given address. For vouchers mailed within Thailand, no additional fee is applied. For gift cards sent via international mail, an additional postage fee applies. Charges depend on the country of destination and postage provider.
7. The gift card does not entitle guests to priority service upon reservation and it may be difficult to get a table on a desired date and time. Even with a gift card, guests need to go through the standard advance booking process via the restaurant website or email reservations.
8. If the final bill amount exceeds the voucher value on the evening, the voucher value will be deducted from the final bill and the remaining balance must be paid by cash, credit, or debit card.
9. If the final bill amount is less than the voucher value, Villa Frantzén restaurant and/or Villa Frantzén Cocktail Bar will not compensate for the difference, nor will they issue a new voucher for the remaining amount.
10. Villa Frantzén gift cards are non-refundable and cannot be redeemed for cash.
11. Gift cards cannot be replaced if lost or stolen.
12. Villa Frantzén reserves the right to replace or amend the above-mentioned conditions from time to time including introducing new fees for the menu. All owners of purchased vouchers will be informed of any upcoming changes.